What have your favourite physical activities been that you've been doing?
Are there any that you want to try that you have not yet explored?
How often have you been doing the activities in your log and with what intensity?
That can be skipping, a brisk walk, running if you are a runner, or on the treadmill if you have one at home. Remember to keep your heart rate within the zone that we talked about yesterday.
- Squats (this can be done with a light weight that you hold overhead) - 2 sets of 12 reps
- calf-raises - 2 sets of 12 reps
- Chest press (this can be done on the ball) 2 sets of 8
- Chest fly (this too can be done on the ball) 2 sets of 8
- push ups (do as many as you can but no more than 12)
- bicep curls - 2 sets of 10
- tricep kick backs - 2 sets of 10 reps
- Quad stretch
- calf stretch
- Seated pike
2 x's a week I want you to pick your favourite cardio work out and do it for at least 30 minutes on days where you are not doing your strength training.
This will be your work out for week one. For a total of 5 work-outs for the week.
All the best on week one!