Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Ten Tips to Trim the Fat
1. Consume 5-6 meals a day. Yes you heard right! This will help boost your body's metabolic rate.
2. Reduce your sugar consumption
3. Hire a personal Trainer
4. Introduce a cardio work out at least 3 times a week of at least 30 minutes each.
5. Drinks lots of water
6. Get a good night's sleep
7. Exercise portion control on your plate
8. Set realistic goals
9. Increase fibre and decrease/avoid trans fats
10. Keep a food and exercise journal
We have another Question & Answer post coming soon so again feel free to submit your questions!